Molly Sims Net Worth
Molly Sims has made a fortune as an actress and model, frequently appearing in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue during the early 2000s.
Currently, Molly is continuing to grow her wealth as an actress and brand ambassador.
As of May 2023, Molly Sims’ net worth is estimated to be $50 Million.
Molly Sims Facts
- Molly Sims was signed by Next Models Management in 1993.
- In 1999, Molly appeared on a special episode of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, where she won $125k for ovarian cancer research.
- Sims launched her own jewelry line, Grayce by Molly Sims, in 2004.
- From 2000 to 2002, Molly hosted Lifetimes’s Project Accessory in 2011, a spin-off of Project Runway.
- Before becoming a model, Sims studied political science at Vanderbilt University in 1991.
Molly Sims was born May 25, 1973, in Murray, Kentucky, to Jim and Dottie Sims.
Growing up, Molly lived in Mayfield, Kentucky, later moving to Murray for her father’s work at a book company.
Following her graduation from Murray High School in 1991, Molly started attending Vanderbilt University, where she studied political science.
However, when she turned 19 in 1993, Molly dropped out of school to pursue modeling after being signed by Next Models Management in New York City.
Molly Sims kicked off her career in a big way, appearing on Vogue in Spain in 1997 and Vogue Paris in 1999.
By 2001, Sims had become the official spokesmodel for Old Navy, making appearances in numerous s.
Sims also appeared on the runway during the 2001 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which later earned her runway appearances for Givenchy, Ann Demeulemeester, Emanuel Ungaro, and Veronique Leroy.
In 2002, Sims landed a multi-year contract with CoverGirl and made her third appearance in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
While her career started thanks to modeling, from 2000 to 2002, Sims hosted MTV’s House of Style, and in 2004, Sims launched her own jewelry line called Grayce by Molly Sims.
Sims has also enjoyed many guest roles on popular TV shows, including Crossing Jordan, The Twilight Zone, Men at Work, and Royal Pains.
She has also appeared in a few films, including The Pink Panther 2, Yes Man, The Benchwarmers, and Fired Up.
In addition to this, Sims also hosted a Project Runway spin-off on Lifetime in 2011 called Project Accessory, and she contributed to the ABC talk show The View during the 2015-16 season.
Molly Sims’ Career Earnings
Not much information has been made public about Molly Sims’ career earnings, leaving fans to speculate about how she made the majority of her money.
While we may not have access to everything that she’s made throughout her career, we do know that, on her own, she has earned approximately $20 million, with the further $30 million of her net worth coming from her husband’s fortune.
When Molly married Netflix executive Scott Stuber, she gained a solid boost to her overall net worth, which has helped to make her even more wealthy.
Although she still falls short of being considered one of the richest models in the world, as she continues increasing her fortune, she may very well find herself in that elite tier.
Molly Sims married Scott Stuber, a Netflix executive, in 2011 at a private ceremony at a Napa Valley vineyard, and together they have three children; two sons, Brooks Alan and Grey Douglas, and a daughter, Scarlett May.
Outside of her career, Sims has gotten involved in many charitable causes, and in 1999 she raised $125k for ovarian cancer research on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
Sims has also become the global ambassador for Population Services International’s Five & Alive Program, which helps address health crises among children under five.
Molly is active on her official Instagram account, where she posts about her family and life, as well as her official website, which hosts her podcast, beauty tips, and merchandise.
Awards & Achievements
Molly Sims has achieved a lot throughout her career that has helped set her apart from others in the industry.
Although all of her accomplishments are noteworthy, some stand out more than others for their overall significance.
Here are some of Molly Sims’ greatest career achievements:
- In 1997, Sims appeared on the cover of Vogue in Spain, later gracing the cover of Vogue Paris in 1999.
- Molly became the official spokesperson for Old Navy in 2001, appearing in several s.
- In 2003, Molly Sims won the MTV TRL Award for Most Revealing Moment.
- Molly appeared in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, and 2006.
- From 2000 to 2002, Sims hosted MTV’s House of Style, one of her first acting gigs.
Molly Sims may not have achieved the universal recognition that Heidi Klum has, but she still enjoys a level of success that many in the industry strive for.
How Does Molly Sims Spend Her Money?
Like many wealthy people, Molly Sims enjoys a life of luxury in her completely customized home in the Hamptons.
Sims has given fans many glimpses of her home on social media, and it is certainly jaw-dropping, to say the least.
Inside is a huge kitchen with a white marble island and a complimentary backsplash, highlighted by two huge paper lantern lights that hang from the ceiling.
There is also a wet bar with a stone countertop, seating for five, and artistic circular hanging lights that look like floating bubbles.
Outside is a large patio with a comfortable seating area that can easily be accessed from any of the grand sliding glass doors that surround it.
Although it has never been made public how much Molly paid for this property, nothing in the Hamptons comes cheap, and with all of her custom renovations, we can easily assume she has spent millions.
Along with her home, due to her career in modeling, it is likely she has spent a decent amount on some of the most expensive makeup in the world to keep herself looking picture-perfect.
There have been many memorable moments throughout Molly Sims’ career that have helped her grow her net worth.
However, some of the highest points in her career have increased her fame and fortune more than others.
Here are some of the best highlights of Molly Sims’ career:
- Molly Sims was signed to Next Models Management in New York City in 1993.
- In 2001, Sims took place in the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- From 2003 to 2008, Molly played Delinda Deline in NBC’s comedic drama Las Vegas.
- Molly launched her own jewelry line called Grayce by Molly Sims in 2004.
- During the 2015-2016 season, Sims was a contributor n the ABC talk show The View.
Molly Sims has proven herself to be extremely versatile, branching out into many areas and managing to find success in almost all of her endeavors.
Favorite Molly Sims Quotes
Molly Sims may have risen to fame for her beauty, but she is so much more than just a pretty face.
Not only is she full of great advice, but she has remained determined and disciplined when it comes to maintaining her success.
Here are our favorite quotes from Molly Sims:
- “Be yourself, fill your life with good people, and don’t get a big head. It can all be gone tomorrow.” –Molly Sims
- “I always tell people you don’t have to work out an hour every day, but I do make sure I sweat – I think that’s the biggest key to weight loss.” –Molly Sims
- “Schedule your time. People always ask, ‘How do you do it all?’ I’m like a walking calendar. I literally make my snacks on a Sunday if I’m traveling on a Tuesday, and I’ll pack them before I leave.” –Molly Sims
- “People strive to be models or actresses – but a lot of what you see isn’t actually real. There is no perfect body. Everything is retouched.” –Molly Sims
- “When someone gives you a compliment, believe them.” –Molly Sims
3 Amazing Lessons From Molly Sims
There is a lot that we can learn from Molly Sims and her successful career as a model and actress.
Now that you know all about Molly Sims’ net worth, we can take a closer look at what she can teach us about achieving our own goals.
Here are some of the best success lessons to learn from Molly Sims:
1. Make A Schedule
If you want to be successful, you’ll have to learn how to manage your time effectively.
To do this, create a schedule that you know you can stick to so that you make the most of your time without falling behind or missing important deadlines.
2. Make Time To Stay Fit
Exercise has been proven to be a major mood boost, and there are many reasons why exercising changes your life for the better.
If you can, make time for a workout, no matter how small, so that you can give yourself that extra boost that you need to keep pushing ahead.
3. Be Yourself
If you can be anyone in the world, choose to be 100% yourself, no matter what.
Although it may be tempting to emulate other successful people, ultimately, you will only stifle your own unique potential if you get too caught up in trying to be someone that you’re not.
Molly Sims has made a name for herself as a successful model and actress, earning millions for her talents.
Since she has no plans of retiring anytime soon, we can expect to see her wealth continue to increase steadily in the coming years.
Make sure to check back often so that you don’t miss any updates impacting Molly Sims’ wealth and career.
As of May 2023, Molly Sims’ net worth is estimated to be $50 Million.
What do you think about Molly Sims’ net worth? Leave a comment below.
Shawna Schofield is a writer from Chicago who loves tech and gaming. In the past she has collected everything from baseball cards to barbies and she considers herself to be a tasteful hoarder of potentially valuable items.